HS6000 HME ODYSSEY IQ All-in-One Drive Thru Headset - ion|IQ
*This product is only available as REFURBISHED or USED
*This HS6000 All-in-One headset works/compatible with SYS6000 & ion IQ base stations. Can be used as replacement for the HS6100 & COM6000 headsets
HS 6000 HME Headset OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS - Download
Odyssey IQ Drive-Thru HeadsetHME is proud to present ion|IQ, a drive-thru headset system with the industry's newest advancement in sound quality. HD Audio uses wideband technology and advanced noise reduction to create the clearest, most intelligible drive-thru headset on the market.
The greatest advancement in sound since digital drive-thru headsets, the expanded audio range of ion|IQ means you hear more of the conversation so you can get the order right the first time.
Increase in Intelligibility
With wideband technology and advanced noise reduction, ion|IQ makes drive-thru orders easier to understand. Understanding the customer better means faster speed of service and profitability for your drive-thru.
HME HS6000 Drive Thru Headset - OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
POWER ON: Press and release the power button on the inside of the headset housing, shown in Figure 1. A voice message in the earpiece will say “Headset #, Battery Full/Half or Low” and the power light on the opposite side of the earpiece will go on
POWER OFF: Press and hold the power button on the inside of the headset earpiece for approximately 3 seconds. A voice message in the earpiece will say “Headset off,” and the power light on the opposite side of the earpiece will go off.
VOLUME UP: Lightly press the “VOL” up-arrow button on the side of the earpiece. Each time it is pressed, a short beep will be heard in the earpiece.
VOLUME DOWN: Lightly press the “VOL” downarrow button on the side of the earpiece. Each time it is pressed, a short beep will be heard in the earpiece.
CONFIGURE HEADSET: Start with power OFF and press any of the following button combinations while powering the unit ON. Immediately release all buttons after pressing the power button.
All of these settings have associated voice prompts when applying the setting. Please listen to confirm desired setting:
- Hands Free (HF) on / off – Press and hold “B” and UP arrow to turn on HF. Press and hold “B” and DOWN arrow to turn HFoff.
- Auto HF (AHF) – Press “A1” (or A2) and the UP arrow to turn on the Auto HF mode. Set the base Xcvr switch K1-3 to on. When you power the unit off AHF mode is not saved.
- Language selection – Press and hold “A1” and the DOWN arrow to toggle between English and another language. Doing this again toggles back to first language.
- Registration to Base – Set base to accept registration and power up HS6000 while holding “B”. Hold the HS6000 within 2 meters of the base. (Must be done before use, see Wireless I/Q operation manual)
- Play Status – Press “A2” and DOWN arrow buttons. (e.g. “Headset #, Battery Full/Half/Low, English/Espanol, Hands-free on/off, firmware version #”)
- TO TALK TO CUSTOMERS: With your fingertip (not your fingernail), press and release either the A1 or the A2 button according to the instructions below, and speak into the microphone. When you have finished talking to the customer, press the A1 or A2 button again. The headset will automatically stop transmitting when the car drives away.
- TO TALK TO OTHER CREW MEMBERS: Press and hold the B button near the microphone and speak into the microphone. Release the button when you finish speaking.
- This product operates in the 2400 to 2483.5 MHz frequency range.
We Also Recommend
PAR® G5 Drive Thru Headset - Pod and Carrier
3M XT1 Drive Thru Headset - Refurbished XT-1